There’s a good chance that if you’re excited by the electric vehicle industry’s growth, copper stocks will be on your 2022 watch list. In the stock market today, EV stocks like Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) are bouncing. With that bounce has come some added optimism to a potential rebirth of market momentum. EV stocks were some of the hottest in 2021. The IPO or Rivian (NASDAQ: RIVN) helped give a nice boost.
Gold Stocks 30-Second Article Overview
- Copper is one of the key metals used in EV manufacturing and electrical components
- The growth of the EV market could become a boon to copper demand
- This year saw a surge of new interest for electric vehicles
- Should this trend persist in 2022, copper demand could move in kind
- Today we look at copper stocks to watch for the start of 2022
Midam Ventures, LLC | (305) 928-8939 | 1501 Venera Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146 | email@example.com